• To withdraw a student from the school district, or to transfer a student to another school district or private school, please complete our WITHDRAWAL/TRANSFER FORM and return it to our school via email.  You can find a list of school emails on our Contact Us page.
    Please also complete a Records Release Form if applicable.  (This may not be necessary if you completed one when registering at the new district)