Are you a Hamilton Township resident?
● Have you lost your job or unemployment benefits?
● Do you have a part-time job and are struggling to put food on the table?
● Are you a senior citizen taking care of your grandchildren?
● HTSD is here to help!
Apply in 5 easy steps!
1. Apply online at NJHelps website..
2. Answer all questions with an asterisk (*) and once complete, click submit.
3. Receive an appointment letter for your face-to-face or phone interview.
4. In 30 days, receive NJ SNAP “Families First” electronic benefit card.
5. Begin buying groceries!
Funded by the NJ Dept. of Agriculture SNAP Gap grant program.
SNAP information will be available at our HTSD Pop-Up School Events, please check our District Calendar for locations and times