Degrees and Certifications:
Hello Seniors Class of 2023
- Appropriate athletic-type clothing that is safe for the activity being conducted must be worn for physical education class. (NO jeans, khakis)
- Rings, jewelry, and accessories deemed dangerous by the physical education teacher are prohibited.
- Pupils must wear athletic sneakers or rubber-soled athletic shoes that have laces or velcro. Slip on shoes, hard-soled shoes, and bare feet are prohibited in gym class.( NO crocs, uggs, sanuks, slide on sneakers)
- Backpacks and belongings are to be put in the locker room.
- Bullying and harassment are not tolerated, no exceptions. Treat people with respect.
- Be responsible for your actions
- Self-Discipline. Obscene and rude language or behavior will not be tolerated.
You will start with 100% in each category. Lose points based on expectations.
- Summative Evaluations: Participation
- This will count for 50% of your final grade.
- -7 points depending on participation of the unit. As well as continuous lack of preparation.
- Formative Evaluations: Preparations
- This will count for 40% of your final grade.
- -7 points depending on lack of preparation.
- Individual Practice: Rules, Behavior, & Safety
- This will count for 10% of your final grade.
- -2 points for not following directions teacher assigns per units