Hamilton Area YMCA’s BASE
The Hamilton Area YMCA’s BASE (Before and After School Enrichment) Programs serves over 400 working families, providing a safe, fun and supervised environment for children during the before and after school hours. We hire and train role models with a genuine love for children and a vested interest in making them healthier, more confident individuals.
For 30+ years, Hamilton Township parents have relied on the Y to provide convenient, affordable before and after school care. But most of all, they enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their children are growing and learning in a positive, fun environment.
- The program is offered on-site at Alexander, Kisthardt, Kuser, Langtree, McGalliard, Mercerville, Morgan, Robinson, Sayen, Sunnybrae, University Heights, Yardville and Yardville Heights Elementary Schools.
- State licensed by the New Jersey Department of Children and Families.
- Before School Program operates from 7:15 a.m. until the start of the school day.
- After School Program operates from end of school day until 6:00 p.m. and will operate on all scheduled half day sessions.
- Planned activities, homework support and community service projects are components of the YMCA School Age Care Curriculum. In addition, we provide children with 30 minutes of vigorous activity each day
- A snack is offered in both the morning and afternoon program.
- Peanut and tree nut free environment
- Staff are trained in CPR, AED, and First Aid with EpiPen administration.
- Qualified, friendly staff nurtures growth, builds self-confidence and instills a sense of community.
- Staff are required to complete training hours in: child abuse prevention, health & safety standards, positive guidance & discipline.
ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION
- Partial week schedules available.
- Mercer County Child Care and New Jersey Cares for Kids vouchers are accepted.
- Hamilton Area YMCA Financial Assistance available to those who qualify.
CYO of Mercer County
- CYO operates Before and After Care at Greenwood, Klockner, Wilson, and Lalor Schools
- AM Care is from 7:20 to 8:45 and the cost is $90.00 per month
- PM Care is from 3:35-6:00 and the cost is $165.00 per month
- Both Before and After Care is $225.00 per month (please check with facility for up to date fee)
- We follow the Hamilton Township Calendar including half day dismissal times.
- Child Care Connection and Mercer County Child Vouchers are accepted.
- PM snacks provided.
- We maintain a 10-1 staff to student ratio.
- We are licensed by the NJ Division of Youth and Family Services, Bureau of Licensing.
- For more information contact Patrick Hardiman at 585-4280 x 102, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org