PLEASE SIGN IN!!!!
Welcome back to the 2021-22 School Year. So great to see physical faces in the hallways, even if they are covered with masks. New updates are coming soon. Below is an additional link to sign in to the library.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR NEW ONLINE EBOOK PLATFORM!
For the past few years we have been looking for ways to increase our students access to reading materials. Over the course of the summer the school librarians began working together to form a new collection of online books that could support our digital database collection as well as the physical collection that our Libraries provide. The High School and Middle School libraries have decided to develop and share our collections as we begin to build a digital collection that can be read from your phone or device by downloading the Sora App or from your computers by accessing the Sora Website. Below are a list of tutorials that will help students get started or learn how to use the advanced function. Please email Mr. Van Slooten (email@example.com) with any questions.
For the Quick "Jump Start Tutorial Click HERE
DIGITAL BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
Please Click on the following link to recommend a book OR a type of book that you would like to read in the new digital library: ONLINE RECOMMENDATION LINK
SORA VIRTUAL LIBRARY INSTRUCTION
- Video Tutorial: Sora - An Introduction
- Video Tutorial: Sora - Advanced Features
TRADITIONAL BOOK CIRCULATION (LINK TO CATALOG)
- If students or staff would like book, please search the catalog below and e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) the books that you would like to take out. I will put a box at the main entrance that contains the student work on Mondays. It will have all of the books that have been requested with a copy of the e-mail of your request. Please make sure you take the right books!!!
Thanks to the Coronavirus over 450 Manga Volumes are Now Free to Read Online - SoraNews24
Junior Libary Guild is offering free ebook access as well FREE EBOOKS
- The library will NOT hold hours until informed otherwise.
- If students need help or one-on-one instruction please feel free to e-mail me and we can organize a GoogleMeet, Hangout or I can record an answer in Screencastify. Remember I am here to help with any technology issues, research, college application AND will continue to set aside books in the collection for checkout.